Friday, April 10, 2009

The Return To Sham

I dont know what has gotten into me lately. I must've caught the himbo bug from someone, that has got to be it.

So we were in a meeting this morning. 2 rival departments. My boss and the other boss were at it again. They bicker ALL the time. My boss' face was turning red and the other guy looked like he's about to pounce of my boss and chew on his head.

so.....I sent an IM to a friend of mine, this big bulky bouncer-esque guy. ...who's also in the meeting.

"They're gonna tear each other's head off again arent they, please pull them apart"



then I looked at my friend...and he looked back at me, eyes bulging, jaw dropped.

and I noticed that everyone else in the room was looking at me too.

hmm...something's wrong I thought. and only then did I realise my friend was the one typing the meeting minutes and  projecting it on the screen for everyone else to see. And my IM message just popped up nonchalantly at the bottom right corner of his screen, and sat there for what seemed like an eternity before slowly dissapearing.

Speechless....I just slowly closed my laptop, looked at one corner of the ceiling and exhaled slowly. couldnt do anything much really.

......


"They're gonna tear each other's head off again arent they, please pull them apart"


??????



Someone please just murder me.

16 comments:

Fable Frog said...

hmmm don't understand lei~ OMG! your himbo spreaded to Seremban!

Serm said...

liar! you spreaded to me one! :p

Little Prince said...

mmm first i rape u... then murder... ^.^
then rape u kaw kaw again. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Soul Yaoi said...

I;m sure it will pass! =)

nase said...

I hope they transfer you to KL branch!!!! lolz!

MrBunnyBan said...

Yay for KL branch! :D

You had IM on during a meeting? Kekeke... at least you hadn't insulted anyone. I would have giggled right there and then.

savante said...

Your bosses should get a sense of humour. I'd have broken up laughing.

SeiPatPor said...

hahaha~ luckily not flirting wit ur bouncer-esque guy... =.= hahahaa

walao.. y ur meeting so erm.. intense

Serm said...

SLP: omg salah!!!! rape dead body!! :p

knoxxy: it better be! sick of being in sham :p

nase: timbuktu branch more likely lor....

Ban: Company's IM lorr haihz...if i did i think i'd have lost my job la :p

savante: he totally should!! smile once awhile also enough actually...

SPP: omg bouncer guy got wife and 3 kids liao.

Janvier said...

Hahaha but he did pull the two apart! By plastering your IM on the projector! :P

Himbo.

Darren said...

damn..u got me laughing...haha

Medie007 said...

ouch. not a situation to be in. lol...

KY said...

Aiyo, so sayang to murder you just like this. Bet you don't wanna know what I will do on you...hehe. Don't worry la, they will forget about this eventually.

Anonymous said...

Your blog is way expired! :P

+Ant+

Bengbeng said...

that must have been a terrible situation to be in

BravingKL said...

OMG i feel for u.