I did something really really stupid today i feel like flinging myself off the penang bridge really. someone, really, just...drop something really really heavy on my head please.
I was at my desk, about to leave for lunch when i decided to ask a fren if he's going to gym later. I call him Shamblez by the way...because we're always bitching about who's in deeper shambulozity; the state of being in shambles :p anywaysss...i clicked on his name and justt typed away (on our company's in-house messenger application)....little did i know i ACCIDENTALLY CLICKED ON MY US BOSS' NAME INSTEAD! I was like F*CKETYY F*CK!!!!!!

I worked for him for about a year when I was in California couple of years back. Cant believe the first word i spoke to him after 2 years was "Shamblez".........吐血.....really...
I was at my desk, about to leave for lunch when i decided to ask a fren if he's going to gym later. I call him Shamblez by the way...because we're always bitching about who's in deeper shambulozity; the state of being in shambles :p anywaysss...i clicked on his name and justt typed away (on our company's in-house messenger application)....little did i know i ACCIDENTALLY CLICKED ON MY US BOSS' NAME INSTEAD! I was like F*CKETYY F*CK!!!!!!
I worked for him for about a year when I was in California couple of years back. Cant believe the first word i spoke to him after 2 years was "Shamblez".........吐血.....really...

11 comments:
OMG~
u r sooo screwed~ lol ;P
but he's your ex boss~ so i don't think he minds~ or lets hope he forgot who you are! LOL
HAHAHAHA happens all the time la.
AHAHA!! has my moments of slight bimbo-ness been affecting you lately also??
I think it's confirmed who's the real shamulozity between the two of you. :P
But seriously, small mistake lah. Ish.
DO NOT worry about it. I do not ALL the time.
WAKAKAKAKA! hahaha~ luckily is not current boss. AND luckily u're not bitching about ur boss! hahaha lucky guy in an unlucky situation =p
S'a good thing he didn't play along and play you out! :P
Think he found it quite as amusing :)
Hahahahahaha!
QueenB: haha not relaly lar...he's very sporting one.
Froggie: keke he doesnt mind lar..but still embarrassing as hell! He remmebers me! always ask me to go back :p
SLP: i know...but this time with US boss ma...teruk...haihz.
Paper:totally ur fault.!
Ban: i'm always in sham haihz..both of us are...his shambulozity is pretty legandary also.
Cedric: kakaka yeah i'm not :) he's a pretty cool guy...luckily.
aaron: i dont think my current boss knows what shambles mean :p so should be ok haha
Janvier: Wun lah! i realised dy soon after....when i saw his name :p
savante: kaka yeah he did lor luckily..he's such a sweetie.
legolas: :) kekeke
Post a Comment