A pastor from Indonesia was the guest speaker last Sunday...and boy...the whole session was a little bit awkward I must say. The Praise and Worship was completely in Bahasa Indonesia to start with haha...so there was alot of Allahs and Roh Kudus and what not..and when he started to preach...."sila buka Alkitab anda, Kisah Para Rasul, surah ketiga belas, ayat pertama...." and we were like....looking left and right for clues :p until someone pointed out that it's the Book of Acts :p
It's interesting..... hearing words like wahyu and firman Allah, and nabi, and rasul and alkitab in church. tee hee
Who would have thought would end like that
4 years ago

10 comments:
Great, great stories. I love reading them. ; )
wait till i preach at your church... lolz
"circumcision" came into mind! I guess I'm getting more weird.lolz
Sembahyanglah sebelum anda disembahyangkan! *winks*
... and u wonder why there's a war between the Muslims and the Christians in the history...
Masya Allah...
Lol, all Christians should make it a point to use the term Allah for Malay services. :P
:) thanks excursions
ant: ya allah...
medie: our similarities should bring us together...not apart!
Ban: they actually do haha :)
Now that's gonna get them all riled up again :P
in indonesia???
Even the largest Muslim country allows this, so why couldn't its neighbour follow?
Mana update ni??? Don't make me say the word kinky.
Post a Comment