One of the reasons why I hate taking a nap in the afternoon is waking up at dusk.
Everything would be so still, and I'd be so disoriented. I wouldn't know what time it is, or what I'd done earlier...sometimes it'd take me awhile to convince myself what year it is...
And then everything'd slowly hit me...random memories...things to do...reminders to self...birthdays....like the tons of job waiting to be done in the office...or the time when I was 7 when I came home to find the little kitty missing.
And then it'd so quiet outside...except for the occasional distant buzz of motorcycles passing by.
And when my body's finally willing to get off the bed I'd go around turning on all the lights in the house. It's less lonely that way.
Sent via BlackBerry from Maxis
Who would have thought would end like that
4 years ago

5 comments:
Tonnes of people are waiting. You're too picky.
I feel lonely and depress when I take naps and wake up at dusk...like you many things will swarm my mind and hit me hard...damn I hate being alone too. *hugs*
I HAVE TO agree with Legolas. The people aren't that bad after all.
Love the simple things, appreciate the little things. Love is within you.
*hug*
ABout waking up at dusk? Set a clock timer!
leggy:i'm not! :p
whisper: *hugs :)
c'est lavie: i do :)
savante: haha most times i do, sometimes i dont.
Post a Comment