I dreamt that I was in San Francisco. nice sunny evening. I was driving around at first. down the hill, almost went into the wrong lane, and got into a historical part of town where there's an old railway track still in use (I think this part came from images of Folsom) and then suddenly I was walking across a street on top of the undulating hill, the whole of San Francisco was visible, and the sea too. and I took out my blackberry and attempted to take a self potrait against the backdrop. and then I noticed that there's a tiny cafe across the street. painted olive green. and in the dream I remember that I'd been there before with another friend, and that friend referred to the place as the "Oyster Boy". odd.
at the time of that realization, it was already getting dark, because the lanterns beside the spanish door to that little cafe were on. and there's a juliet balcony on the second floor. It was really dark inside but I could see a dirty white ottoman peeking through the black wrought iron railing.
Who would have thought would end like that
4 years ago

7 comments:
Oyster Boy? Hmm.
You are an oyster boy?
savante: lol odd huh
legolas: not me! the place!
it could be just manifestations of your subconscious longings... (opps bombastic words hehe)
3quarks: haha yeah! care to interpret what those longings are? :p
oh cmon serm its too obvious, you are longing to go back to san francisco wearing flowers in your hair! hehe
creepy!! i was just humming to that song!
Post a Comment