5:00am. chilly. awfully quiet in the office.
done with my first meeting of the day. More to come. It's going to be a long Friday. There's so many things to do i dont even know where to start, so i collected all the pencils in my cube. Found 7 of them, walked over to the grey stationery cabinet in the adjacent building, and stood there sharpening the pencils one by one on the sharpening device attached to the middle shelf.
suddenly i felt like i was trapped in some artsy hong kong film.
Who would have thought would end like that
4 years ago

5 comments:
this would be a hong kong film I'd want to watch...make sure to get some rest after!
LOL, I guess I know what you mean. But those films are BOWRINK~~~~ (sometimes got sex scene wor :P)
with emo intrumentals playing as background music... violins to be exact.
I'd watch, just waiting for the sex scene. :P
Gosh! you watched far too many depressing supposedly over rated HK so called artsy films, Serm!
Post a Comment