Room 472 is the best conference room in the whole of Austin campus. The campus is on a hill overlooking the whole city. So from this room now I can see the warm evening sun setting over the entire greenbelt and the city itself. breathtaking really. I can just sit here and sip my tea till kingdom come.
but gotta go back to the hotel gym and work on the abs. It has been 5 days without gymming and I feel fat. urgh.
Who would have thought would end like that
4 years ago

5 comments:
Dunno why but the first impression I got when I read the 'Room 472', immediately I thought of haunted rooms, wooooooooo~~~~~~
lol nase! glad your admiring the view during your business meetings~ jk! do you guys all like to go to the gym? It's a pretty rare event for me to ever show up at a gym...
nase: ...... u dun believe in god but believe in ghost huh :p
kris: haha i try to go at least 3 times a week to run. getting older now...gotta take care of that waistline :p and with all the good food in austin :p
Crazy bitch, lolz. I believe in neither. Just trying to spook you but obviously didn't work, lolz.
lol..take pic!!!
Post a Comment