Simpang Ampat, Penang - It's the wedding season! :) I was terribly ill that day..woke up at 5am and vomited twice....but since i'd promised my fren to take photos for her on her wedding day, I sucked it up and drove 1 hour to her parents' home across the bridge. It was a beautiful wedding...with beautiful and happy people all around...friends and families came...laughed...joked....cried....and laughed somemore. I wish them all the happiness in the world. Inside...i was a wreck....i felt so selfish...I'm going to deny my parents a chance of seeing their son get married....have a perfect wedding of his own....deny them the chance to come laugh, joke, cry and laugh somemore with all family and friends who'd come to my wedding....I was a wreck and i could barely hold the camera still.

2 comments:
Wedding is sucha blissful moment~ and being the photographer is important to have these moments freezed. But it sure hell is a tiring job~ and poor thing you were ill~ gasp! get well soon~! oh and the photos are beautiful~ ;)
thanks! i'm happy i was able to get a few good shots for her :)
Post a Comment