Friday, January 30, 2009

Should I Should I Not

6:30pm on a Friday and I was still in the office urgh. Waiting to use a machine in the lab urgh! this is another reason why i hate engineering jobs.


Anyways..an acquaintance from gym texted me and asked if i wanted to join him and his friend to the club that night. hmmmmmm...been awhile (2 months?!) since i last clubbed. but then again..i dont really party well with a group of strangers...hmmmm....how??


I didnt really know these guys to start with...we'd only spoken to each other a couple of times.....they seemed like OK people...and i could really use a mighty good time at the club....but i didnt wanna be found lying face down in a ditch somewhere with my rainbow boxers pulled halfway through my ass either haha. so I told him i'll think about it.

I saw him later at the gym and he told me that the club's actually having a show....Muscular Hunks or something like that......since i'm not really into that kinda stuff i told him i'll take a raincheck this time around.

After i'm done gymming about an hour later, i saw him again on the way out of the sauna. I told him to have fun and he said they werent going anymore because a couple of other friends didnt want to go in the end. And he asked if I wanted to join them for dinner at Gurney. and i thought...hmm dinner's fine...so I said yes and told him that i'd meet them there.

We ate at Chilli's and I had a good time :) They've been members at the gym for a couple of years and they told me stuff about ppl in the gym that had my mouth gaping in horror (and delight)!. We left around 12:30am when they started to switch off the lights :)

11 comments:

[SK] said...

stuff about ppl in the gym that had my mouth gaping in horror and delight??? oooh, i am interested to know!! the topic of your next post please, hehe~~ :p

Anonymous said...

Ooooooooo....your blogs are starting to get sexual! Wet dream, wet gym .......hehe

+Ant+

Anonymous said...

yeah, i noticed you only briefly mentioned the dinner and no more pics some more..definitely wet stuff is the direction of yr blog :)

Fable Frog said...

ya gym encounters are always a fun conversation eh~!! I've been in a gym like 3 times so never have any encounters but those who does go regularly have so much to tell!! LOL well, hope can hear your versions sometime soon~ ;)

Serm said...

SK: lol i'll have to put an 18-SX sign on my blog if i do blog about it.

Ant: lol, not intentionally Ant. those were things that happened :)

Isaiah: haha gosh...i dont really plan the direction of my blog...watever happens to me or whatever i feel like writing i do....if wet is the direction i'm heading i guess wetville is where i'll end up in haha


Froggie: lol y only 3 times???? that 3 times also i bet u were dragged there by your frens haha u should start going more frequently. is there a gym in seremban?

Medie007 said...

we want the secrets! :P :P :P

savante said...

Tell us horrific secrets about the gym too! :P Share!

joshua said...

Do share the gym stories! and WHICH GYM I wonder.

Never been back in Penang so long b4 this... and I am incessantly agitated by crazy drivers and the jams which are approaching KL-standards.

Whatever happened to Penang while I was gone... for 4 months? Haha

Serm said...

medie/savante: haha they're the usuals lar...who's sleeping with who...who's g and who's not etc etc etc etc etc :P

joshua: haha sometimes the jam's worse than KL's. and the drivers are getting crazier everyday i swear haha...i think i have to stop driving by 40 lro...else relaly can get heart attack on the road

Jason said...

Muscle hunks are not your type!? O.O"

But yeah, sometimes I prefer to chill out with some good food and good companion rather than noisy places... unless I'm feeling rather itchy to shake my butt :P

Serm said...

lol Jason, i meant that kinda show in clubs laa....imagine a crowd of hungry men drooling down the walkway!... :P scary
yup yup me too...the itch to shake butt attacks once awhile :P