I supposed it's a business trip? What a long haul journey! 48 hours -_-" The jet lag will take you days to get used to it you know? Take care and have some fun! :)
and I'd been having insomnia for the last one week, Sermie. quickly come back and I should be on my 2 months leave de. we can so gonna paint the town red! and I wants Penang food too.
haha your eyes are big!!! yes I do live in the East Coast! Yea if you come back again please stop by!! I'm in college right now anyways, but there are hotels here too!
As soon as you adjust to US times you will have jet lag when you return haha
7 comments:
You have BIG eyes (O.O)
I supposed it's a business trip? What a long haul journey! 48 hours -_-" The jet lag will take you days to get used to it you know? Take care and have some fun! :)
and I'd been having insomnia for the last one week, Sermie. quickly come back and I should be on my 2 months leave de. we can so gonna paint the town red! and I wants Penang food too.
Is the pic meant to be scary?
+Ant+
haha your eyes are big!!! yes I do live in the East Coast! Yea if you come back again please stop by!! I'm in college right now anyways, but there are hotels here too!
As soon as you adjust to US times you will have jet lag when you return haha
aiyer... u look like those pervie uncles... >.<
... oh wait u r one of them... ops lupa.
Scary pic -_-
Jen
Post a Comment