Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Bling

Accompanied a friend to shop for a diamond ring. Second time this year. Went to at least 5 stores in Queensbay Mall alone. I can now prolly tell you what the Clarity, Color, Cuttting, or Carat of a diamond is if you'd show me one. I'm truly happy for them. if you'd just see the sparkle in their eyes, and the smile on their faces...when they look at this tiny..brilliant thing between their fingers and think of that one person the ring is intended for...you'd truly be envious. Well I was.
Wonder when will I get mine :)

7 comments:

savante said...

If only you'd be more open to new experiences :) And a lil less picky.

You can join me in searching for rings next year.

Serm said...

haha i'm not picky! hmmm am i? haha.

ringS?? plural??

Legolas said...

You are picky. So, be less picky.

MrBunnyBan said...

Definitely picky.

nase said...

i wants!

Kris said...

Make sure yours is a huge one~~

Serm said...

legolas: i'm not! lol
ban: am not!
nase: kakaka will hint ur felix :p
kris: lol naah..just a tiny one will do :p