Thursday, October 8, 2009

Claus-ed

I was inches away from pressing the 'down' elevator button outside my apartment when the red L.E.Ds forming the number 13 went out, followed by a dying mechanical buzz.

my insanely short-term memory saved me. Did me good for ONCE.

Seconds before, I had gone back to my door to make sure that I'd actually locked it. If I hadn't I'd have been trapped in the elevator. They'd have found me 10 minutes later slumping on the floor. dead . foaming . with bloody bits and pieces of my nails all over the elevator's wall, obviously trying in futile to claw my way out of the stainless steel coffin.

shudders.

7 comments:

Little Prince said...

>.<
good thing loh hor... perks of being old. kakakakaka.

savante said...

Aiks. Claustrophobia ka!

Legolas said...

Problem with enclosed space? Buy landed property!

Black Sheep said...

Take the stairs next time.
Exercising ur calves too~
Hehe

san said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! SUCH A DRAMA QUEEN! xx

C'est la vie said...

I guess it is really scary to trap inside the lift. Well, it didn't happen ma. :)

Serm said...

SLP: OLD?? SLAPS! lol
savante: yalor! Sien!
Legolas:Cant afford!!!
BlackSheep: my calves would hate me i swear :p
San: hahaha where got!
Cestlavie: just the thought of it makes me..nauseas :p