Saturday, October 10, 2009

Stressed 2


Time: 6:50pm
Location: Ghee Hiang - Tau Sar Pneah outlet.
10 minutes before the dinner starts, I took the wrong turn and decided to stop by Ghee Hiang to get some TauSar Pneah for my coworkers.





Time: 7:10pm
Location: E&O Hotel
Finally arrived at the hotel. I love this place! But sadly the food sucked big gay cock.





Time: 10:10pm
Location: MOIS, Upper Penang Road
Colleagues decided to club after the dinne. And of course, I told them I'd only join them for awhile, told them I needed some sleep before my flight tommorrow morning.



Time: 2:30am
Location: Home.
CRAP! Just got home not too long ago. As you can see, I HAVENT EVEN STARTED TO PACK YET! Taxi's gonna come in a couple of hours. !#^&*^*(%@$

5 comments:

C'est la vie said...

Time is still early. I used to pack my bags (quite often) half an hour before going to the airport. :P

Alex said...

Oh... have a safe journey then! You can always buy over there if you didn't manage to pack.....

nase said...

Procrastinateur!

Kris said...

you can sleep on the plane instead!! nice watch hehe

Serm said...

cestlavie: haha i do too! for local trips lar. for overseas i CANT...i dont know where to get the thigns i'm used to if i forget to bring them :p
alex:haha thanks alex
nase: i am :)
kris: i did :) although not as much as i wanted :p